Despite Growth Potential, NFT Faces Several Key Challenges:
- NFTs are often difficult to measure their intrinsic values.
- Other than just the pleasure of owning it, NFT holders had no use case for their collection like generating passive income.
- NFTs cannot be readily liquidated like Fungible Tokens.
- NFTs, as of now, lacks full-fledged cross-chain interoperability.
- NFTs are still nascent and new and, by nature are a speculative market.
- The value of the NFT and FT combination has yet to be realized and is very limited in the current market platforms.